the save you from yourself shipping meme
The person you care for the most been pushed to the edge. How or why doesn't matter so much now, what matters is that now, they're a danger. To themselves, to others -
But you're the only one who can bring them back. The bond you have - realized or unrealized - is the strongest weapon now. You have to help them. If you don't, they could be lost forever. Or worse, someone else might have to take action. And if that's the case, it may as well be you.
HOW TO PLAY
- Reply with your character and preferences.
- Mention whether or not you want to play the one reaching out or the one being reached or if you're open to both. Seriously guys, this is important, don't just leave your comment blank. Feel free to include other relevant information.
- Tag others.
TYPE OF BRINK
- Power Surge: Their abilities are going nuts and they can't control themselves.
- Anger: They're beyond the pale in their anger, perhaps at something done to them, done to you, or the situation in general. They're going berserk.
- Sadness: The despair is destroying them. They're wailing, self-destructing, or even catatonic.
- Mental Breakdown: They're not aware of what's real or what's not anymore. They're frightened or lashing out.
- Possession or Brainwashing: It's not them, but it's their body and they're somewhere in there. You can reach them.
WHAT YOU DO
- The Truth: A confession about how much they mean to you might remind them of what's important.
- Touch: Reach out and pull them back.
- Comfort: Do anything that's special between them to reassure them that you're you and it's all right.
- Embrace: Hug them, either for the merit of hugging itself or to hold them back physically.
- Kiss: Extreme cases call for extreme measures.
- Violence: Whether it be a slap or a full on gut punch, maybe they need some manual recalibration.
- Risk: You'll jump into the line of fire just to stop this madness.
- Shock: You plan to do something so out of character it will bring them back to reality.
- Passivity: If need be, you'll let them hurt you as much as they need to get it out of them.
- Mercy Killing: You can't get through to them. But if anyone has to kill them, it's going to be you.